Hiii everyone! I'm trying to get my English post back so today's post is gonna be in
my broken pas-pasan English :D :D
This post is kinda new but not so new to me. Basically it's just an FOTD post but I wanna talk about my eye makeup more. Oh and I'll let you guys know what I think about the products I used to get the look.
They say eyes are the window to your soul and that's why a lot of girls put a lot of effort to their eye makeup so those eyes can frame the (hopefully) beautiful soul inside. To be honest I can't really do my eye makeup. I rely on makeup artists to get my eyes decorated but I realized that I can't rely on them on everyday basis! So here I am, starting from the basics. Thanks to Luxola Indonesia for providing these products.
I love love love smokey eyes look. Have tried to get my eyes heavily smoked but I'm not satisfied yet with my hands work. This time I make everything as simple as I can and made a subtle smokey look. With only one eye shadow you can get a nice eye look!
What I did was I slathered Maybelline Color Tattoo in Audacious Asphalt on my lids and blend it my eye shadow brush, curl the lashes, draw a line on top of the lash line with Maybelline Hypersharp Wing Liner, lined my waterline with Bourjois Contour Clubbing Waterproof pencil liner in Black Party, and use a generous coat of L'Oreal Curl Impact Collagene Extreme Resist mascara. Then I draw my eyebrow with the darkest powder from MUA Pro-Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit.
- The Body Shop Instablur (full review here)
- Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation shade LF210
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Medium
- Beyond Glow Finish Stick shade 01 Pink Finish (I guess.. Because it's written in Hangeul and I only can read but not understand Hangeul at all lol)
- The Balm Sexy Mama Translucent Powder
- Sleek Contour Kit shade Light
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick shade Pink In The Afternoon
- MUA Pro-Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit (full review here)
- Maybelline Color Tattoo shade Audacious Asphalt. I've heard good things about Color Tattoos and now I can confirm all good things that people say is true. It's pigmented and really long lasting. It stays and doesn't crease at all even with no powder to set it. A must have! I think I'll collect some more of the color tattoos.
- Maybelline Hypersharp Wing Liner. The tip is not like your usual marker-type liner. It's flat on one side and thin on the other side. The shape makes the winging process easier. I can't describe how the shape makes it easier to draw a wing, you need to try it yourself. Go buy one and try! It's very affordable and you won't regret it ;)
- L'Oreal Curl Impact Collagene Extreme Resist Mascara. Whoa, this mascara exceeds my expectation!! The formula is on the drier side and it holds the curl like there's no tomorrow. My lashes are nasty but this mascara can handle them very well. And although the name doesn't say anything about lengthening and volumizing, it makes my lashes look longer and fuller! I dare to say it looks like I'm using natural false lashes when I use this mascara. On the photos above I used 2 coats of this.
- Bourjois Contour Clubbing Waterproof pencil liner shade Black Party. I love black pencil liner to line my waterline because I like an extra definition to my eyes. I have quiet wet waterline but I only need a swipe or two of this pencil. It doesn't smudge at all, all day! The waterproof claim is really on point.
Luxola Indonesia is a trusted beauty online shop and they guarantee everything you get from them is authentic. You can find a lot of beauty products you can't find at offline stores and not to forget they often offer great deals! I've been shopping at Luxola since they're still based in Singapore and now Luxola Indonesia is based in Indonesia so I can get my orders faster wohoo. I highly recommend Luxola Indonesia if you're looking for beauty supplies. You can use coupon code BLX-PINAPINA for 15% off your first purchase (this offer is not valid on non-discountable brands as found in the FAQ page). You can get everything I used for the eye makeup from Luxola :) Don't forget to use the coupon code to get cheaper price!